Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stop Lynas, Save Malaysia -Part2


Today's the day, the big big day for all the greenies~ 
However, it's not that nice for the lynies.

It's the green Anti-Lynas rally today for the Kuantan citizen as well as the whole nation together with some international friends supporting this campaign.
People gathered in certain fixed places for such peaceful rally to save Malaysia!

Anti-Lynas rally a test of Najib's resolve

15,000 swarm Kuantan for anti-Lynas rally

Read the news people, it's 15K people swarm for anti-Lynas rally.
I'm very disappointed when I heard this, read below



The police reports only 3000 people taking part in the rally!
What a nonsense I think.
Scroll Up to view the first pitca and count the head guys ^^v.
I hope they know how to count.
And that's why we government always overspent but save less.

Lynas plant is harmless, assures Najib

Now, another ridiculous talk I say.
Our almighty PM is trying to tell us that Lynas will be safe. 
bUl Sit* to me
Even the BN tower faces water leakages every time, newly constructed football field collapse, how am I gonna place trust on this time?
*Refer to the previous pic, why not build the rare earth plant at Petaling Jaya?


After the rally, our PM replied with an obvious answer telling that he's not halting the plant.
Will Perhimpunan Hijau 3.0 coming soon?

My boss is heading Taiwan today and I wrote the paper and asked him to take a picture of that after he reached Taiwan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment