Friday, February 3, 2012

Life goes on


Another epic quote here, which reflects and refracts and re-anythings of my heart.
What is the meaning of life again?
joy to a baby
play to a child
friend to a teenager
love to a young adult
money to a middle age
family partners to the elder

But wait, food for us, right? :)

What do you guys do when you're feeling emo?.. haha
I'm getting alone, and it gets me more emo-er, but thanks to 9gag.com , it made my day. Hehe.


By the way, renovated my blog abit and make it more reader friendly for you guys
Thanks for visiting my blog, please follow me. =)
What's changed:


Comment System - I've implemented the system from Disqus, hope this one will be better than the default commenting system of blogspot. =)

Poll System - Readers, let me know more about you, and what you need~ I've updated the poll system and please guys spend lil bit of few minutes to finish the poll. Your help will be much appreciate and hoping to provide you guys better information through the blog everytime. ^^

I'm thinking of changing the theme of my blog, any pretty theme to be intro to me? hehe =P


ChurpChurp Session
(Please take a look into the links, it might interest you) ^^





 I know this post is nothing to be related to the title, haha, but it's my feeling sometimes.
And what I said, I meant it, really





No comments:

Post a Comment