Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tune Hotel in Hat Yai Thailand

Hotel plays a very crucial role when it comes to travelling, a not-so-tasty hotel can be a nightmare when we're far away from our homes.

Tune Hotel is sprouting all over the Asia in cooperative with AirAsia and it might be another option to stay when travelling in Asia countries.


Here's a small review through my own experience with Tune Hotel.
I'm glad to say that I've booked the right hotel for my trip to Hat Yai this year. 

Some of the biggest concern when booking a hotel might be the cost and what facilities it provide to us.
I'd say that it is average to stay in Tune as I've booked 3 nights + a Cozy Package with only 1450baht.
3 nights cost only 890baht and the else are the cozy package's charges.
Cozy package includes 24hour wifi, 24 hour tv, 1 towel and 12 hours of Aircond.



As we can see, the toilet is clean, and the room is spacious enough for 2 person's staying.


No comments:

Post a Comment