Saturday, September 19, 2009

Touchy

It was my live, along with animation.
I've no idea when I started it, when I loved it. :P
Anyway, I just love it, pure love.
As we human aren't god, but we wish to be so.
Along that, we comfort our mind throu our eyes.

Downloading the on-demand anime of mine lately.
Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion
It was another great anime, not in aspect of art but plot.
It happens to be a brilliant high school student received a part of god's power.
He, will to archive his will to avenge his mother and the peacefulness of his sister against the country.
The show develops as he loses precious things in the path of his will.
Its just pure touch.
Cried a few times when watching the show. :P

By comparing it the animes I watched previous, this was a top 1.
Recommended for anime fans!
Yet wait to download R2!! =D

Thanks to it though,
I did relaxes myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment