Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shep in the Lake Superior


This 19 year old Shep being cradled in his father's arm last night in Lake Superior.

Shep falls asleep every night when he is carried into the lake. 

The buoyancy of the water soothes his arthritic bones.

Lake Superior is very warm right now, so the temp of the water is perfect.

I was so happy I got to capture this moment for John.

By the way, John rescued Shep as an 8 month old puppy, and he's been by his side through many adventures:

Part of The Tibetan Seven limbed Prayer
".... with my body speech and mind I humbly prostrate.
I make offerings both set out and imagined.
I declare every unwholesome action I have committed.
I rejoice in the virtue of all beings

Please stay until Samsara ends, and please turn the wheels of Dharma for us.

I dedicate all these virtues to the Great Enlightenment clanarmstrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment