Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 International Diabolo Camp (Serdang)

2011年第八届全国扯铃交流营《舞铃称霸》


The 2011 8th International Diabolo Camp is being held at Serdang with the them of Ling Wu Chen Ba!
It's big and awesome.
More than 400 diabolist participated the camp and even international players are attending.
We saw some jugglers from Hong Kong too.
And very familiar, Saito has came, together with one of his friend, Aoi.
Ernest came, with his friend Yang Yang also.
It's big!



The camp held on 23, 24 and 25th of December.
On the christmas eve, we had bread supper.
So I call it Bread in da Christmas eve.


I didn't took much picture in the camp, as I'm joining as a camper, not allow to use phone during activities :P
However, no disappointing that there are a few professional photographers capturing best moments of the camp there.
Take a look of them here:

I'm sharing a bit here though.

Chan Chee Ee Coach launch the starting of the camp!

And then we have a small diabolo tournament inside the camp.
And of course, that's me. XD
Ugly look man.

With full of luck, I've nominated for the single diabolo category and receive a present from the organizer.
It's the Eissa diabolo stick.
Seems like it's beatiful, but quite fragile. It's a good idea to keep it but not to play it. :P

One of the jugglers from Hong Kong performing their skills.
This one was called the Devil Sticks.
Heard and saw on youtube for many times, it's first time for me to see a real one!

Warming up session~
Everyone hurls your diabolo up to the sky!
But don't try this at home, because...


To be honest, this camp is really good.
I've meet lots of impressive peoples.
Remember back few years before, when I was still so small but with fabulous skill.
And now, still those skills. :X
And in the mean time, other peoples and catching up, very fast!
I've stunted for few years already.
So disappointed to think back that I've no new skills during this few years.
No time to waste!
Have to catch up and race with time, or else, presence of yaping diabolo dance will vanish in no where!







No comments:

Post a Comment