Thursday, July 23, 2009

~Compacted Life~

Everything is compacted.
No time to waste.. Not enuff time to spend..!

Tomorrow is the final day of the monthly test, was.. so excited lol?
Everything is just so lame.
Bm paper write 1 ransangan for 100%, AddMath 4 question.
Physic was 4 question also, but hard as hell.
Probably can't ride on lucky seven for my physic. :/

Ok next, for my grilled computer.
I should be the moment for me to resurrect you! (Yeah~)
Picked my demanding model, its time to bargain!
Lets see:





















This is my lovely motherboard which I'll be getting in a week or two. ^^
Thanks to king who picked the model up for me, and kwei for recomending me asus.
Thou onBoard graphic worthy of a rm 200 graphic card. xD

And my processor was:





`

Tada~! the Athlon X2 Dual Core Processor.
Used Intel for years, time to try something new!

And lastly, what I demand was you to not left me alone.
I've waste too much opportunity.
No more wasting!
I don't want you to leave me!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment