Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dear Mom


Dear Mom,

It;s with great regret that I'm writing to you but I had to run away with my girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Dad.
I am really passionate about her and she is also a very pretty girl with her dimple cheeks, sweet eyes and nice character.
Don't worry Mom, I'm 21 years old now and know how to take care of myself.
Someday, we'll come to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Just one last thing, none of the above is true!
I'm at our neighbor's house!
I just wanted to remind you that there are worst things in life than the exam results in my desk.
Call me when it's safe for me to come back home.

Love you Maa.. :)

Lands a click on my advertisement below if you find my article useful, funny or entertaining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment