Thursday, August 6, 2009

Everything is happening as it should lately.
Still having some symptoms of flu even after sick. >.<
Having slight cough every night.. thou should cut off the ice drinking!

Everyday, I'm just so rajin in copying back my exercise.
Last but not least, I manage to update 80% of my lost work. ^^
Patching up everything isn't that easy as you think.

Today's Thursday already, saturday coming soon~
The booklet, I haven make. >.< Will do in it tomorrow, hope so it will be sufficient and I manage to finished em up before sat. :P
Everything should be going smoothly, no more conflict!
It's just explanation and demonstration happening during sat, everything will be OK!
Gambateh Kentz!

Yaping's making new shirt! That's finally out own team costume!
And our logo should be approximately like this:
Cool right?
Guess who's body in use? xD

Read someone's blog, its too late to apologize.
I believe you should know who am I referring to, and who I'm telling this to.
Probably I don't know much about what happened.
But these words bare in my mind:多一个朋友好过多一个敌人
Peoples make mistakes. Probably we should forgive?
Great princess attitude won't bring us to anywhere, even when we're adult and in the social life.
Sorry if I offended anyone. I'm not intended to do so.

Flu is getting serious and serious lately.
Seasonal flu is going on and everyone is having cough and sneezing.
It should be a normal to sight a pedestrian coughing all along the road.
But be cautious everyone! H1N1 is disastrous, belum kena belum tau, satu kali cuba tak mau pun mesti mau.
Once kena adi, your lifespan might be a fullstop.
Becareful everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment